Board of Excellence Distinction
Boards should be prepared to take a quantum leap forward in quality and intensity of effort.
Audience: School Boards
P.R.I.M.E.D. for Victory©
To qualify for the distinction of Board of Excellence a Board corporate must have a majority of members who are Certified Board Members with at least one member as a Certified School Board Leader and complete the following two days of training.
Modules for complete Boards:
Introduction to the Science of Strategy for Executive Level Leaders (Day 1 / 5-6 hours customizable)
- Understanding Competitive Systems and working together within the Conflict Continuum- Strategy 101 – Didactic – Creating a toolbox and setting expectations (WEBINAR & LIVE / approximately 60 min)
- Strategic Analysis – Where are we? Interactive and District Specific (LIVE / approximately 90 min)
- Advancing a Strategic Position – Keys to Leading Change – How do we get to a future desired state? Interactive and District-Specific (LIVE / approximately 90 min)
Accountability Culture and Systems- 360 degree Trust and Candor (Day 2 / 5-6 hours customizable)
- Motivation – Creating a Motivating Culture and Motivated Environment – Roles and Responsibilities for Leadership Team and Management. (WEBINAR & LIVE)
- Ability – Tools for Communicating through contentious challenges without damaging relationships. (WEBINAR & LIVE)
- Team Dynamics – Moving from workgroups into a cohesive and productive team (WEBINAR & LIVE)
Change Leadership and Conflict Resolution Methods and tools have been developed over 25 years with extensive research and over 30,000 case studies.